Emerge is a nine month discipleship intensive designed to explore, discover, and activate the leader within you. Emerge is about finding clarity, exploring the wonder of who God made you to be, and owning your pathway to living the adventure of faith and influence.
Emerge is highly individualized. We see the student as THE classroom instead of trying to fit the individual into a classroom. In each area of study and growth we will seek to see the unique needs and perspective of the student.
Emerge challenges students to take responsibility for their growth. We intentionally create momentum for the student to passionately pursue their own growth and to create patterns of development for themselves.
Emerge is accessible to individuals that have to work and participate in real life. We want to create open doors to single people, married people, and those with families and responsibilities.
Emerge will give students opportunity to be engaged in a growing and thriving local church through consistent interaction with mentors and leaders as well as opportunities for serving within the wider Stirring family.
Each student will be assigned a mentor for the entire nine month experience. Students will also have access to coaches and leaders from the broader community of Stirring leadership teams.
Intentional study related to areas of interest and needed development. The study component will be developed for each student with his/her mentor so that it best suits the context of the the student’s life and realm of influence. Students will also participate in two retreats that are designed to develop a thriving deeper life with Jesus.
- Participation with a Kick Off Day in August
- 10-12 hours of committed time each week given to the Emerge program. These hours will include once a month Emerge gatherings, weekly mentoring times, regular small group (Tribe) meetings, service, commitment to a Stirring gathering and participation in a regular schedule of reading and study.
- An Emerge Field Trip – This will be a 1-3 day commitment. Most likely in the Spring.
- 2 retreats during the Emerge year: one in the fall and one in January.
- $1100.00 to cover staff, retreats, books, possible conference fees, etc.
- Students will be asked to give a $100.00 non-refundable deposit to hold their place upon acceptance into Emerge. A payment plan is available for the remainder of the Emerge cost.
For questions about Emerge, contact Amy